New Colour of life

I am glad to be here, meet a great teacher, lovely friend and also good situation. well, it is my first blogpost in english. I try to write what i see and what i know. it is come from my heart. I believe that what is come from heart will be come to heart too.
Thankyou to Allah in my all day long. This blogpost dedicated for my beloved teacher  Mrs. Inna, that never stop give me and my friend motivation. my class full of lough when she came , she bring a happiness. She ones of my new colour in my life
Three lesson i get from her
#1. Be Positive
As teacher we must be positive  with our life, our destiny, our students, our friend and all in around us. when we have it, our life looks so beautiful and we'll spread love everywhere. You can do your job quickly, with full of believing to your self that you can do the best. Say goodbye to under estimate.
#2. Be Serious
it's not mean that you not need a humour, take all easy but stay serious with your target, with your job and manage your time. Make a plan, good plan will bring you to good result. Make a goal, or some resolution. it is not late yet. just write three resolution that basic on our life reality, not to high and it must accountable. like you wanna get an "A" on your english. or you wanna khattam to read Al Qur'an one time in one month or somethings else.
#3. Be Consistent
Little things that doing consistanly much better than a great things that doing one times. In Islam it call an Istiqomah. Try to find your own way to keep istiqomah or consistant. Make everything simple. don't make it heavy or scarry. Give our life to Allah, when troubles come, believe that Allah always help. Give a appreciate even that is a little change. Maybe in the past we never give time to read a book to our kids before they sleep and now we can do it just give an opplous to your self. If you happy  you can repeat it tomorrow without worry.
if you find a gramatical error or wrong type it's show that i am beginner and always need to learn an english. thank you for reading...
* dedicated to Mrs. Muthmainnah Mustofa My Beautifull teacher

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Aku Pemandunya

Anakku Guru terbaikku

Blogger for Android